Efficient and effective.
We understand that keeping patient records, completing documentation, and taking detailed notes are vital to the success of your practice. Instead of juggling these tasks, you can spend your time and effort on treating women and their conditions. Our software will automate the rest.
Our EHR software is equipped with ob/gyn-specific modules, features, and preloaded templates, so you can spend less time on paperwork and more time with your patients.
- Customized superbill for the ob/gyn practice.
- Pregnancy calculator.
Easy and extensive.
Powerful and easy-to-use, IMS Ob/Gyn allows you and your clinic staff to easily manage robust features such as auto check-in kiosks, specialty-specific templates, as well as reports and digital image generation.
About Obstetrics and Gynecology EHR
The Intelligent Medical Software EHR platform features easy OB/Gyn device integration and is designed to seamlessly integrate your in-office equipment with our software technology.
- Alternatives to Hysterectomy
- Bowel Incontinence
- Brachial Plexus
- Breast Conditions and Cancer
- Cervical Conditions and Cancer
- Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Genital Warts
- Gestational Trophoblastic Tumor
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Menstrual Disorders and Fibroids
- Molar Pregnancy
- Oral Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Infection
- Ovarian Conditions and Cancer
- Pelvic Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Conditions
- Yeast Infections
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Clinical flow chart
- OB/Gyn-specific templates
- Integrated OB Chart
- Medical history of past pregnancies
- Well woman care
- Patient education tools
- Creation of quick-links to frequently used medications and diagnostic codes
- Chart "by exception" capability (template auto-fills all clinical fields with common data at the start of the encounter, so that the physician need only change what is not applicable)
- Clinical device integration
- Referral management
- Flexible charting styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M coding assistance
- Document & image management
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard data entry
- Mobile App device access
- Single database for EHR and Practice Management
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
- Provide comprehensive women's healthcare for your patients from teens to seniors and every age in between
- Generate a comprehensive OB form for use in labor and delivery
- Instantly access a comprehensive linear view of the patient's care
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Electronic gestational age assignment provides an instant summary of dating information, including LMP, clinical exam, and ultrasound estimates
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Easily run reports on the entire patient population to see outcomes such as patient responses to HRT, prevalence of abnormal pap smears, and even upcoming delivery reports by estimated due date
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk.
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries and other information required by Meaningful Use.
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing
To know more about how IMS can help automate your clinic process,
email email@example.com or call (510) 201-0130.
Awards & Accolades
We are extremely proud to announce that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. This Quality Management Certificate reinforces the fact that our products and services meet the high expectations of our customers.
Customized to your needs and specialty.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Meditab's EHR software provides the tools, templates and workflow automation necessary to streamline patient management in a variety of specialties from Allergy to Pain Management.