Customized to suit your practice.
Aside from being easy to install and use, IMS can also be modified based on your practice's unique needs. From templates to superbills to care plans, IMS allows you to give your patients the personalized, bespoke, healthcare treatment that they deserve.
- Hematology- and oncology-specific templates.
- Graphical representation of patient data.
Customizable to meet your needs.
IMS is easy to install and use, but it can also be modified according to your unique practice needs. From templates to superbills to care plans, IMS allows you to give your patients the personalized, bespoke, healthcare treatment that they deserve.
About Hematology/Oncology EHR
The Intelligent Medical Software EHR platform features easy Hematology/Oncology device integration and is designed to seamlessly integrate your in-office equipment with our software technology.
- Acquired hemostatic disorders and genetic disorders
- Anemia: Evaluation and treatment of anemias
- Bone tumors
- Central nervous system malignancies
- Evaluation and treatment of bleeding, bruising, and petechiae or clotting
- Germ cells, tumors, teratomas
- Histocytic disorders
- Iron disorders
- Lead-related disorders
- Liver tumors
- Neonatal disorders
- Platelet disorders
- Quantitative neutropenia and qualitative white cell disorders
- Retinoblastoma and eye tumors
- Rhabdomyosarcoma and soft tissue tumors
- Thrombotic disorders
- Tumors, cancer, masses
- Wilm's tumors
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Clinical flow chart
- Hematology / Oncology-specific templates
- Chronic care management
- Health maintenance
- Clinical device integration
- Referral management
- Flexible charting styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M Coding Assistance
- Document & Image Management
- Product/Supplement Dispensary
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard data entry
- Mobile App device access
- Single database for EHR and Practice Management
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
- Instantly access a comprehensive linear view of the patient's care
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing
To know more about IMS and its robust features,
email email@example.com or call (510) 201-0130.
Awards & Accolades
We are extremely proud to announce that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. This Quality Management Certificate reinforces the fact that our products and services meet the high expectations of our customers.
Customized to your needs and specialty.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Meditab's EHR software provides the tools, templates and workflow automation necessary to streamline patient management in a variety of specialties from Allergy to Pain Management.