Improved documentation and diagnostic testing processes.
IMS Gastroenterology PM/EHR solution is created by health professionals with gastroenterologists in mind. Our products allow you to access patient information with a single click, and easily access a wide variety of specialized templates to document conditions affecting the liver, abdomen, pancreas and more. It also features templates for a wide range of diagnostic test, including biopsies, X-rays, MRIs and many others frequently used in your specialty.
Gastroenterology specific features important to your workspace.
IMS Gastroenterology is delivered to your office complete and with all the features needed to run a successful medical practice. Our software is intuitive, and doesn't require much time to install and learn. It can be customized to meet the needs of any gastroenterology practice, no matter how large or small.
Instant access to comprehensive patient care
Our EHR offers secure and accurate solutions for electronic lab tests and prescriptions. By implementing our Gastroenterology EHR software in your practice, you can instantly access comprehensive patient care and eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files. If you'd like to reduce office expenses, eliminate transcription costs, and share information quickly and securely while enhancing the quality of care already being provided, IMS Gastroenterology is an ideal solution.
- Track lab results.
- View patient prescription details.
- Access and edit patient's vital signs.
About IMS Gastroenterology
The Intelligent Medical Software EHR platform features easy gastroenterology device integration and is designed to seamlessly integrate your in-office equipment with our software technology.
- HPI (Extensive coverage of the entire GI symptomatology)
- Colon Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Abnormal Liver Function Test
- FOBT +ve Test
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Raised Tumor Markers
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Celiac Sprue
- Hepatic Abscess
- Lactose Intolerance
- Mallory-Weiss Tear
- Perirectal Abscess
- Detailed Physical Examination
- 24 hour Catheter Ph monitoring
- 48 hour BRAVO capsule Ph monitoring
- Barium Studies
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreaticography (ERCP)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangio-Pancreaticography (MRCP)
- Octreotide Scan
- Meckel's Scan
- HIDA Scan
- Esophageal Motility studies
- Liver Biopsy
- CT Abdomen & Pelvis
- Diagnostic Paracentesis
- Gut Motility Studies
- MRI Abdomen
- Octreotide Scan
- Therapeutic Paracentesis
- X-Ray Abdomen
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Clinical flow chart
- Chronic care management
- Health maintenance
- Clinical device integration
- Referral management
- Flexible charting styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M Coding Assistance
- Document & Image Management
- Product/Supplement Dispensary
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard data entry
- Mobile App device access
- Single database for EHR and Practice Management
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
- Easily access a wide variety of specialty templates
- Instantly access a comprehensive linear view of the patient's care
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing
Awards & Accolades
We are extremely proud to announce that we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. This Quality Management Certificate reinforces the fact that our products and services meet the high expectations of our customers.
Customized to your needs and specialty.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Meditab's EHR software provides the tools, templates and workflow automation necessary to streamline patient management in a variety of specialties from Allergy to Pain Management.