Your all-in-one specialty EHR solution.
IMS Otolaryngology has the capacity to turn your practice into an entirely electronic medical office. With capabilities and features designed to meet your specialty's needs, our software can help you with day-to-day tasks like:
- Prevent scheduling conflicts.
- Track unpaid claims.
- Manage diagnostic and lab orders.
Tailored just for you.
Our software is designed for easy configuration and customization in order to meet your ENT practice's unique needs. One of its most highlighted capabilities is that IMS allows otolaryngologists to choose how they would like to set up their templates for record creation.
About ENT/Otolaryngology EHR
The Intelligent Medical Software EHR platform features easy ENT/Otolaryngology device integration and is designed to seamlessly integrate your in-office equipment with our software technology.
- Audio PE Types
- Audiology Screening
- Bell's Palsy
- Comprehensive Audiometry
- Eustachian Tube
- Facial Pain
- Facial Plastics
- Head & Neck Pain
- Jaw Pain
- Larynx Nose-Nasal Sinuses
- OR Reports
- Oral Cavity
- Physical Exams
- Physician Orders
- Postoperative and Preoperative Procedures
- PTA Air & Bone
- Sleep Apnea
- SRT & SRT Discrimination
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Adult & pediatric ENT services
- Facial plastic services
- Allergy/ENT shot & vial management
- Head & neck oncology
- Clinical flowchart
- Chronic Care Management
- Health Maintenance
- Specialty templates and content
- Otolaryngology triggers for recalls, alerts and reminders
- Vial production
- Shot administration
- Skin Endpoint Titration (SET)
- Referral Management
- Flexible charting styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M Coding Assistance with specific ICD-9 / ICD-10 and CPT codes
- SuperBills - Extract Bill Master (EBM)
- Document & Image Management
- Product/Supplement Dispensary
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard data entry
- Mobile App device access
- Meaningful Use dashboard
- Single database for EHR, practice management, portal and reporting
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
- Allergy module that automatically calculates endpoints and vial calculations
- Easily work within the integrated Shot Lab to better manage patient care
- Manage vials, generate recipes and schedule/administer shots from an easy-to-use, integrated system
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing.
- Qualify for Meaningful Use - deliver care summaries and other information as required.
- Participate in and qualify for Pay-for-Performance incentive programs
To know more about how IMS can help automate your clinic process,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 201-0130.
Awards & Accolades
We are extremely proud to announce that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. This Quality Management Certificate reinforces that our products and services meet the high expectations of our customers.
Customized to your needs and specialty.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Meditab's EHR software provides the tools, templates and workflow automation necessary to streamline patient management in a variety of specialties from Allergy to Pain Management.