Synchronize care and provide treatment faster.
Have full control over your workflow with a practice management solution that's seamlessly linked with comprehensive diabetology/endocrinology EMR modules. Coordinate lab orders quickly, track your patients' progress, and determine the appropriate tests faster with built-in specialty-specific EHR templates.
- Order detailed lab tests using premade templates.
- Track diagnostic or lab tests and results on a single screen.
- Digitally prescribe medication with all the tools you need.
Manage your patient's condition on a unique, specialty-specific interface.
As a group of diseases, diabetes and its treatment across different patients can be too cumbersome to manage. Our interface device called the Intelligent Diabetes Interface (IDI) facilitates your system and glucose meters in analyzing the conditions of patients with diabetes. Integrate IDI with your custom endocrinology software and make diabetes treatment management straightforward and efficient.
Access, record, and transfer patient information anywhere.
Enjoy quick and easy access to patient data that's unmatched by any EHR solution in the market. Designed with tablet, voice, stylus, cloud, and mobile app capabilities, you can integrate your EHR with your device of choice and access it anywhere with internet connection, allowing you to chart beyond exam rooms and take patient care on the go.
About Endocrinology EHR
The Intelligent Medical Software EHR platform features easy Endocrinology device integration and is designed to seamlessly integrate your in-office equipment with our software technology.
- HPI (Extensive coverage of the entire Cardiology symptomatology)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Carcinoid Syndrome
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Conn's syndrome
- Cushing's syndrome
- Feminization disorder
- Virilization disorder
- Diabetes Education
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Pituitary tumor
- Hormonal imbalance
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Menstrual abnormalities
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Unspecified ovarian dysfunction
- Patient Behavioral Goals Outcome Questionnaire
- De Quervain's Thyroiditis
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Graves' disease
- Nodular goiter
- Simple goiter
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyroid nodule
- Thyroid disorders
- Bone and Calcium Disorders
- Pituitary Disorders
- Reproductive and Gonadal disorders
- Thyroid test abnormality
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (CGMS)
- Insulin Pump Instructions
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Clinical flow chart
- Chronic care management
- Health maintenance
- Clinical device integration
- Referral management
- Flexible charting styles
- Specialty templates and content
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M Coding Assistance
- Document & Image Management, Product/Supplement Dispensary
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard data entry
- Mobile App device access
- Single database for EHR and practice management
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
- Easily access a wide variety of specialty templates
- Instantly access a comprehensive linear view of the patient's care
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing
Awards & Accolades
We are extremely proud to announce that we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. This Quality Management Certificate reinforces the fact that our products and services meet the high expectations of our customers.
Customized to your needs and specialty.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Meditab's EHR software provides the tools, templates and workflow automation necessary to streamline patient management in a variety of specialties from Allergy to Pain Management.