Seamless device integration.
We want to make it easy for you to integrate your clinic's cardiology equipment with our software. IMS comes with interfaces like Midmark ECG that take your diagnostic and image results, digitize them, and then store them directly to the software. Everything your practice needs is all in one place.
- View a patient's ECG results in graphical display.
- Access a patient's ECG results.
- Review and update a patient's medical history in text and images.
Templates customized for your practice.
With over 50 ready-to-use templates specially designed for cardiology, you can document a patient's visit faster and in one go. The templates in IMS are fully customizable, giving you the freedom to build templates by using your own operative note.
IMS is equipped with features and parameters specifically designed to optimize your cardiology practice. We've got patient flow tracking, preformatted symptoms and treatments for common diagnoses, access to patient records from anywhere in the EHR, as well as schedule and billing management.
About Cardiology EHR
The Intelligent Medical Software EHR platform features easy cardiology device integration and is designed to seamlessly integrate your in-office equipment with our software technology.
- HPI (Extensive coverage of the entire Cardiology symptomatology)
- Murmur Evaluation
- Aneurysm Coronary
- Artery Disease
- Carotid Sinus Syndrome
- Carotid Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Disease (CHD)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Papillary Muscle Dysfunction (PMD)
- Ruptured Chordae
- Pericardial Disease
- E&M coding
- Export Super Bill for third party billing service
- Follow-up appointment scheduling
- Speech recognition and transcription capability
- Health Maintenance
- Simplified intra-office communication tools
- Letter writing and form filling
- Eligibility tracking
- Authorization & Referral tracking
- Send & Receive faxes
- Document & Image Management
- Interactive Voice Reminder (IVR)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Valvular Heart Diseases
- Prosthetic Valve
- Aortic Dissection
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Cardiac Tumor
- Status Post MI
- Pulmonary Embolus/Infarct
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Detailed Physical Examination and Cardiac Examination
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- Stress tests
- Myocardial Perfusion Studies (Nuclear Imaging Studies)
- Duplex Peripheral Vascular Study
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Clinical flow chart
- Chronic care management
- Health maintenance
- Clinical device integration
- Referral management
- Flexible charting styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M Coding Assistance
- Document & Image Management
- Product/Supplement Dispensary
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard data entry
- Mobile App device access
- Single database for EHR and practice management
- Dually certified for Meaningful Use
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
- Easily access a wide variety of specialty templates
- Instantly access a comprehensive linear view of the patient's care
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Easily deliver patient education materials for cardiology-specific tests, procedures, and disease management
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing
To know more about how IMS is perfect for your cardiology practice,
email email@example.com or call (510) 201-0130.
Arun DeSouza, CISSP.
Mid Michigan Cardiologist
Awards & Accolades
We are extremely proud to announce that we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. This Quality Management Certificate reinforces the fact that our products and services meet the high expectations of our customers.
Customized to your needs and specialty.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Meditab's EHR software provides the tools, templates and workflow automation necessary to streamline patient management in a variety of specialties from Allergy to Pain Management.