Join Our Team
To meet the needs of its diverse staff, Meditab offers a choice of benefits designed to protect the welfare of each employee and their families.
- The Chronic Care Management (CCM) Care Coordinator will engage with an assigned caseload of members over the telephone, focusing on healthcare needs, care planning, appointment scheduling and communication between multiple providers using an electronic care plan and management system.
- The assigned caseload will be determined by members of provider’s practice. These are those members who have enrolled in the CMS Chronic Care Management program through their primary care provider (or other indicated provider).
- Primary focus will be on Medicare eligible members but may include all population as the program develops.
- This is a telecommute(work-from-home) position and requires high speed internet. Laptop and equipment will be provided by Drcatalyst (Meditab).
- Creating, reviewing and revising Plan of Care monthly focusing on documentation of member goals, outcomes, needs and appointments.
- Maintaining consistent communication between the member and the Chronic Care Management (CCM) Care Coordinator to measure no less than 20 minutes per month for every member in assigned caseload.
- Collaborating with the member's PCP to deliver and coordinate necessary services.
- Ability to manage multiple patients simultaneously.
- Building relationships with members and their families.
- Building relationships with contracted provider entities.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed timely
- Medical Assistant Program graduate, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse or a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience as a CMA/RN/LPN/LVN/Medical Assistant diploma/certification
- Also looking for bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) with excellent verbal and written communication
- Medicare/Medicaid experience is preferred but not required
- A strong background and better understanding in geriatric care, family medicine and/or long-term care (home health, hospice, public health, assisted living) would be helpful in this role.
- Experience in a Geriatric Clinic Setting (Home health, Acute Care, etc) or experience with Case Management within the healthcare industry.
- Has previous experience with multiple EHR/EMR systems
- Telephonic Customer service experience is preferred
- Requires high speed internet at home
Primary Skill Set Desired:
- Clinical or Case Management experience
- Previous medical scheduling experience
- A background and ability to work with individuals with special needs
- Competence and experience with electronic charting
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently, in groups and can multitask.
The Meditab Sales Executive is a seasoned Electronic Health Records, Practice Management and/or Revenue Cycle Management sales professional and will be responsible for achieving revenue objectives through the sale of our award winning, dually certified Clinical Automation Systems to physician practices.
- Sell EHR/EMR software to private practices.
- Plan, execute and manage entire sales cycle from start to close.
- Be able to present and demonstrate IMS's software solutions.
- Identify and qualify sales prospects and business opportunities.
- Keep all prospective and existing client profiles up to date.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Develop individual sales plans that include customized strategic and tactical approaches to drive market success.
- Cultivate relationships with new and prospective customers by building credibility and trust.
- Evaluate customer needs, develop and recommend solutions using a consultative approach.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and PR team to ensure coherent and consistent messaging to customers and prospects.
- Achieve sales quota as set forth by company.
- Maintains industry and product knowledge.
- Other duties as defined in the normal course of business.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in Electronic Health Records, Practice Management and/or Revenue Cycle Management Sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Able to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Bilingual a plus (Miami candidates: English/Spanish preferred).
- All Applicants will be required to take an aptitude test.
Meditab Software is Growing!Come and join forces with a leader in the fast growing EHR/EMR Medical Software Industry!
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- *Software and hardware troubleshooting*
- Operating systems: especially Windows OS, Android, iOS.
- *Networking, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Protocol.
- *Ability to multi-task and use on-line resources.
- *Strong problem solving and decision making skills*Customer Service skills, phone etiquette and writing skills for chat.
- ABILITY TO MAINTAIN MULTIPLE DOMAINS
- Requirements:4-6 years Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining a large-scale, high traffic end user facing web service.
- Expert in distributed data management, web scale technologies, analyzing engineering tradeoffs in building multi-tenant solutions.
- Strong “systems” fundamentals related to performance, scale and factors outside the programming language that impact the system.
- Track record that demonstrates an understanding and application of engineering best-practices.
- Experienced in Windows servers(2008,2012), Unix/Linux, Networking and Security technologies and Load balancers.
- Experienced managing multiple domains.
- Bachelors degree (CS preferred)3-5 years experience with 2+ years recently in Cloud systems like AWS,EC2,VPC,S3.
- Clear understanding of Network Engineering with protocols like VPN, Switch, Routers, modem configuration along with security side of the Cloud servers and with Data center Operation.
Meditab Software is hiring a Support Specialist! Join the fastest growing EMR/EHR company in the industry!
- Manage and maintain application and database servers.
- Use Log me in and RDP.
- Use Active Directory to create organizational units, security groups and users and assign user rights.
- Server maintenance.
- Cloud Hosting Support.
- Install and configure software environments for application and database servers.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, and peripherals.
- Perform server data migration.
- Travel to clients sites as needed.
- Provide customer service.
- Provide VMWare support.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or CompTIA cert.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4 years of desktop support
- 1 year of customer service
- 2 years of trouble shooting hardware and software
- Strong Knowledge of database servers
- Knowledge of Operating systems: especially Windows OS, Android, iOS.
- Knowledge of Networking, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Knowledge of Cloud.
- Ability to multi-task and use on-line resources.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Customer Service skills, phone etiquette and writing skills for chat.
Meditab Software, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Computer Systems Analyst to manage implementation & support for all functional and technical aspects of Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 yrs exp.
- Travel to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Meditab Software, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to develop software for ongoing software and hardware projects related to robotics, dealing with electronic and hardware equipment.
- Master's degree and 5 yrs exp.
- Travel to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. and international travel to China.