With modules and templates customized especially for CHCs, your practice can say goodbye to the tedious task of filling out long forms. In IMS, all the information needed to fill out a patient's Worker's Compensation forms is automatically retrieved from the Visit Note modules.
- Workers' Compensation Claim form.
- Different types of Workers' Compensation forms in template format.
The FQHC module in IMS makes it easier for practices to comply with grant requirements and provide services to underprivileged patients. With an integrated California Immunization Registry (CAIR) interface, the FQHC module also helps practices in California meet state-required reporting tasks.
IMS allows you to fully customize templates so that you have all you need in one software. This allows your practice to readily access your clinic's workflow.
About IMS Community Health
The Intelligent Medical Software EHR platform features easy Community Health device integration and is designed to seamlessly integrate your in-office equipment with our software technology.
- HPI (In-depth coverage of entire symptomatology)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Preventative Care
- Well Child Exams
- Developmental Milestones
- Chest Pain
- Heart Murmur
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Pelvic Pain
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Clinical flow chart
- Chronic care management
- Health maintenance
- Specialty templates and content
- Creation of quick-links to frequently used medications and diagnostic codes
- Chart "by exception" capability (template auto-fills all clinical fields with common data at the start of the encounter, so that the physician need only change what is not applicable)
- Clinical device integration
- Referral management
- Flexible charting styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M coding assistance
- Built-in UDS reporting
- Supports sliding fee scales and poverty guidelines
- Calculates grant eligibility
- Medicare and Medicaid clinic & wrap rate adjustments
- Automatic insurance plan assignment
- Leverages an extensive fee schedule
- Offers flexible CPT Templates, Macros and Parameters for faster and more accurate billing
- Supports EMC, HCFA, and UB92 claims
- Document and image management
- Product/supplement dispensary
- Tablet PC enabled, voice, stylus, mouse or keyboard data entry
- Mobile App device access
- Single database for EHR and practice management
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
- Easily access a wide variety of specialty templates
- Instantly access a comprehensive linear view of the patient's care
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily generate UDS, FPAR, or OSHPD reports incorporating demographic, visit and clinical information into a single, unified report
- Perform dental billing and interface to the most widely used Dental EMR systems
- Flexible Medicare and Medicaid clinic rate support
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing
- Stay connected with your community thanks to interoperability with other health systems
- Engage patients beyond the clinic walls with the CarePortal - secure, integrated CarePortal
To know more about our FQHC-tailored software,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 201-0130.
Awards & Accolades
We are extremely proud to announce that we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. This Quality Management Certificate reinforces that our products and services meet the high expectations of our customers.
Customized to your needs and specialty.
Designed by physicians for physicians, Meditab's EHR software provides the tools, templates and workflow automation necessary to streamline patient management in a variety of specialties from Allergy to Pain Management.