Improved Mobility, Easier ICD-10 Transition
Now with the release of Mobile App 2.1, we have added features that will surely improve your clinic’s mobility and ease up your ICD-10 transition.
- Forms To be Signed. Your practice no longer has to buy signature pads for your clinics. Your patients can now sign electronic forms using your mobile devices. Plus, you receive notification for any unsigned forms during the check-in process. You can also use the password-protected copy of your signature in Intelligent Medical Software to sign forms on Mobile App.
- ICD-10 Compatibility. We have brought ICD-10 coding to your phone! When creating superbill through Mobile App, you can now select ICD-10 codes. We’ve also provided a search window and mapped code feature to help you filter, retrieve, and select the ICD-10 code that you need to use.
In the Patient Face Sheet, you can now view the patient’s diagnosis codes with an indication whether the code is an ICD-9 or ICD-10 code. You can rely on this feature to familiarize yourself with the ICD-10 codes.
Feature-Rich, Easy-to-Use Solution
Aside from these new updates, Mobile App contains features that allow you to do the following:
- View and schedule patient appointments.
- View and add new patient information and notes.
- View all laboratory results.
- Search for and view patient records.
- Add visit note transcriptions.
- Check in and check out a patient.
- Add and delete superbills.
Get the Mobile App app now and experience these benefits:
- Mobile device flexibility via Apple iPad, iPhone, and Android mobile and tablet platforms
- Immediate access to important patient care information
- Convenient means for providing care beyond the practice walls