To help prevent controlled substances abuse, Intelligent Medical Software follows all actions mandated by the DEA. IMSClientConnect portal allows providers to initiate a remote identity proofing event, conducted in partnership with Exostar via Experian or from a live web cam video. Each provider receives a unique OTP hardware token, reducing the risk for unauthorized access while ensuring compliance and accountability. The e-Prescribing workflow of Intelligent Medical Software automatically applies a digital signature when the provider is ready to submit the prescription.
Intelligent Medical Software EPCS is Fully SECURE
- DEA and Surescripts Compliant
- Identity proofing process within IMSClientConnect portal
- Unique OTP hardware for each provider to reduce the risk for unauthorized access while ensuring compliance
- Digital signature for each prescription
- Audit-ready with logs and reports
Integrated and Easy-To-Use Solution
- EPCS workflow integrated with existing workflow of prescribing
- Easy and compliant Identity proofing process IMSClientConnect portal
- Place shipping orders for One Time Password (OTP) hardware tokens from IMSClientConnect portal
- E-Prescribing Workflow takes care of applying the digital signature while submitting the prescription
E-prescription for Controlled substance is now approved in all the states.