On-premise advantages of Server Based Model
A traditional “on-premise” system or also known as “client-server” model is where the application software is installed on a server at your office, as well as on each user’s computer.
- Local install within the practice.
- Does not rely on internet strength of connectivity.
- No long term contractual agreements.
- Faster database access and retrieval.
- Greater control of data security.
Cloud / SaaS based system – Hardware and Software Specifications
This deployment model is a combination of the traditional client-server system deployed with the “client” software installed on each user’s computer, but the “server” software is hosted at the software vendor’s secure data center.
- Little to No upfront cost.
- No expensive servers or hardware requirements
- One predictable, all inclusive monthly fee.
- Easy access from anywhere
- One predictable, low monthly subscription fee