With a young attitude and a casual environment, Meditab is a great place to build a career. Meditab is a fast growing organization, and our employees are at the very heart of that growth. Employees are encouraged to take on as much responsibility as they can handle. Unlike large bureaucracies, where getting promoted or moving to the 'next level' is dictated by the length of service, Meditab rewards staff based on their contributions. We believe in empowering members to make decisions and take action. At Meditab, we strive to help every employee reach their full potential.
To meet the needs of its diverse staff, Meditab offers a choice of benefits designed to protect the welfare of each employee and their families. Benefit packages include comprehensive insurance coverage, paid-time off, and a unique blend of options to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
Meditab invites you to apply for the following positions. If your experience and skills are a match to those listed below, submit your resume and salary history to email@example.com. Make sure to use your requested position title in the regarding section so we are sure the correct personnel receive it. Please no solicitation.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you.
Paragi Patel, CEO
We currently have the following open positions:
Digital Marketing Associate
Meditab Software Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate for our rapidly growing healthcare technology business.
The Digital Marketing Associate will report to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for improving Meditab's digital marketing efforts and working with the sales team to improve processes and reporting on lead generation. He or she will be responsible for coordinating Meditab's social media content, website updates, email marketing and form management,SEO, Google adword campaigns and other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- An energetic self-starter
- A quick learner
- Someone who has significant attention to detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Flexible, open-minded team player
- Has experience working with sales teams
Essential duties include:
- Coordinating Meditab's social media channels
- Routine website updates and form management
- Email marketing including lead nurturing
- Generating and exporting Google Analytics reports
- Management of third-party vendors & partner updates on the website & other listings
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Between 4 and 6 years of hands-on marketing experience in email marketing, SEO, PPC and lead generation
- Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently in a changing environment on multiple projects with numerous deadlines
- Experience in a software or SaaS-based business a plus
- Ability to Multi Task
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 16 WEEKS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
Sales Executive | 3+ Yrs. Experience | Nationwide
The Meditab Sales Executive is a seasoned Electronic Health Records, Practice Management and/or Revenue Cycle Management sales professional and will be responsible for achieving revenue objectives through the sale of our award winning, dually certified Clinical Automation Systems to physician practices.
Duties & Requirements:
- Sell EHR/EMR software to private practices.
- Plan, execute and manage entire sales cycle from start to close.
- Be able to present and demonstrate IMS's software solutions
- Identify and qualify sales prospects and business opportunities.
- Keep all prospective and existing client profiles up to date.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Develop individual sales plans that include customized strategic and tactical approaches to drive market success.
- Cultivate relationships with new and prospective customers by building credibility and trust.
- Evaluate customer needs, develop and recommend solutions using a consultative approach.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and PR team to ensure coherent and consistent messaging to customers and prospects.
- Achieve sales quota as set forth by company.
- Maintains industry and product knowledge.
- Other duties as defined in the normal course of business.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Electronic Health Records, Practice Management and/or Revenue Cycle Management Sales
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Able to succeed in a competitive environment
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Bilingual a plus (Miami candidates: English/Spanish preferred)
- All Applicants will be required to take an aptitude test.
IT/Network Administrator in Sacramento.
Meditab Software is Growing!Come and join forces with a leader in the fast growing EHR/EMR Medical Software Industry!
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- *Software and hardware troubleshooting*
- Operating systems: especially Windows OS, Android, iOS.
- *Networking, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Protocol.
- *Ability to multi-task and use on-line resources.
- *Strong problem solving and decision making skills*Customer Service skills, phone etiquette and writing skills for chat.
- ABILITY TO MAINTAIN MULTIPLE DOMAINS
- Requirements:4-6 years Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining a large-scale, high traffic end user facing web service.
- Expert in distributed data management, web scale technologies, analyzing engineering tradeoffs in building multi-tenant solutions.
- Strong “systems” fundamentals related to performance, scale and factors outside the programming language that impact the system.
- Track record that demonstrates an understanding and application of engineering best-practices.
- Experienced in Windows servers(2008,2012), Unix/Linux, Networking and Security technologies and Load balancers.
- Experienced managing multiple domains.
- Bachelors degree (CS preferred)3-5 years experience with 2+ years recently in Cloud systems like AWS,EC2,VPC,S3.
- Clear understanding of Network Engineering with protocols like VPN, Switch, Routers, modem configuration along with security side of the Cloud servers and with Data center Operation.
Support Specialist | Sacramento Office.
Meditab Software is hiring a Support Specialist! Join the fastest growing EMR/EHR company in the industry!
- Manage and maintain application and database servers.
- Use Log me in and RDP.
- Use Active Directory to create organizational units, security groups and users and assign user rights.
- Server maintenance.
- Cloud Hosting Support.
- Install and configure software environments for application and database servers.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, and peripherals.
- Perform server data migration.
- Travel to clients sites as needed.
- Provide customer service.
- Provide VMWare support.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or CompTIA cert.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4 years of desktop support
- 1 year of customer service
- 2 years of trouble shooting hardware and software
- Strong Knowledge of database servers
- Knowledge of Operating systems: especially Windows OS, Android, iOS.
- Knowledge of Networking, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Knowledge of Cloud.
- Ability to multi-task and use on-line resources.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Customer Service skills, phone etiquette and writing skills for chat.
VAR Account Managers | 2+ Yrs. Experience | Fresno, CA and Sacramento.
For this position, you will be accountable for providing 360° support for your clients. This includes, but is not limited to, customer service, support, and training for our EHR (Electronic Health Record) Software. You will also be responsible for performing quality checks for our partner managed EHR Implementation Projects. This position requires a broad range of experience and expertise in account management, training, and business management. EHR Implementation or Support experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Provide support and training to clients and partners (both onsite and remote)
- Manage several client accounts and projects
- Provide quality checks for our partners' Implementation Projects
- Help our business partners grow their businesses exponentially
The ideal candidate for this position must have/be:
- Should have a BA or 4 year equivalent degree (GPA of 3.3 or higher)
- 2+ years of experience working as an account manager
- Able to work in a team or independent setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding resourcefulness, and flexibility
- Ability to travel (Up to 50%)
- Healthcare Industry experience is a plus
- Intermediate technical understanding is recommended
Sr. Computer Systems Analyst
Meditab Software, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Computer Systems Analyst to manage implementation & support for all functional and technical aspects of Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 yrs exp.
- Travel to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Sr. Systems Engineer
Meditab Software, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to develop software for ongoing software and hardware projects related to robotics, dealing with electronic and hardware equipment.
- Master's degree and 5 yrs exp.
- Travel to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. and international travel to China.